Eddy Voice Remote, otherwise known as Eddy, is an Internet Of Things (IOT) platform for interacting with your entertainment devices with voice commands. Eddy lives in the home automation field, a place loved by tech enthusiasts and the DIY community. There’s definitely a lot to know about how to setup your home automation system and ways to correctly setup your devices. Here are some helpful links to get you started in your automation journey:
- First, you need to know which Technology is right for you
- Next, you need to know which communication method you will use to communicate with Eddy
- You will also need to setup Eddy Bridge or Port Forwarding
- After which, you need to understand Controllers, Devices, Buttons, and Activities
- Next, you need to setup your controller
- Global Cache
- Android ADB
- Finally, you can understand how Eddy works with Alexa and which skill is best for you
One Month Trial
Eddy Voice Remote offers a 30 day trial, because we believe trying before subscribing is best.
Here is a 5 Minute setup video to get your controllers setup with Eddy Bridge.