This is the full list of compatible hardware for Eddy Voice Remote. To see which technology is best refer to IR Blaster vs HDMI CEC vs IP Based Technology.
The following IR Blasters are compatible:
- Global Cache Devicé (see setup guide)
- Broadlink RM (see setup guide)
- RM3 Pro +
- zmote V2
- zmote Pro
IP Based Technology
The following IP Based Technology, that are socket based, are compatible:
- TiVo (see setup guide)
- Must have Remote Network Access Enabled
- Google Chromecast (see setup guide)
The following IP Based Technology, that are restful based, are compatible:
- Supported only with Eddy Bridge
- Direct TV
- Must have Remote Control Enabled
- Panasonic TV
- Any Panasonic TV that supports HTTP
- HTTP Post or Get Request
Using Eddy Bridge on Raspberry Pi, you can send Wake on Lan packets, HDMI CEC commands via HDMI Cable, and send Android ADB Commands*.
* Some Android Devices, such as Mi Box require you use a USB cable to enable TCPIP 5555. Most Android devices only require you enable ADB Debugging.