You can setup Eddy Bridge on either (a) Raspberry Pi 3 or (b) Raspberry Pi Zero W. Setting up Eddy Bridge should take 10-30 minutes depending on your network speed.
Step 1. Flashing Eddy Bridge Firmware (v 11.09.18)
- Download the compressed version for Raspberry Pi 3 (190 Mb) eddy_bridge.tar.gz
- Or download the compressed version for Raspberry Pi Z W (190 Mb) eddy_bridge0w.tar.gz
- Extract the .sdcard file using 7-zip or your favorite compression software
- Use Etcher to Flash “eddy_bridge.sdcard” on a Micro SD card.
Step 2. Setting up Eddy Bridge
- Insert the Micro SD card in your Raspberry Pi and wait 15 seconds
- Connect to the newly created Wifi called “Eddy Bridge” using the password “eddyeddy“
- Using any device on the same network as your Raspberry Pi, Navigate to http://eddy.local or http://10.0.0.1
- If you want to setup wifi then click on “Connect To WiFi”
- Select your Wireless Network (Unsecured connections are not supported)
- Enter your password
- Click on the “Link Account” button and Sign in.
- Click on the “Accept” button to link your Eddy Bridge to your account
Here is a 5 Minute setup video to get your controllers setup with Eddy Bridge.